Briefly, I am…
An experienced, prudent and passionate Business Management Professional committed to and focussed on equitable outcomes. My experience spans 25 years of global involvement in mergers & acquisitions, managing substantial projects, leading change and implementing strategies, building teams and driving organisational growth across multiple industries including IT&T, construction, facility management, healthcare, human services, engineering and mining.
Previously, I have…
- been strategically involved in the acquisition of over 15 companies including the review, due diligence, negotiation and integration with a combined cost saving of circa $3.5M across 3 continents
- sponsored, project managed, delivered, implemented and rolled out 7 ERP systems across multiple platforms within 4 industries across 5 continents within budget and timeframes
- led the integration, IPO support and consolidation of one of Australia’s fastest growth companies
- developed and implemented financial, operational and sales performance strategies across Asia Pacific resulting in a profitable growth of 3.6% on revenue and 39% on EBIT
- implemented profit improvement strategies resulting in a profit increase of $713K from an annual income of $19.3M
- improved profit by $317K (10%) by restructuring, recruiting and coaching new talent for a client
- reduced risk and stopped cash losses of $11.5M over 3.5 years off an annual income of $65M
- drove the renegotiation of contracts, revised headcount on projects and rationalized systems & process resulting in $65M Net Asset & $40M profit improvement
- restored relationship with largest outsource customer in Australia, 7 years of contract life remaining with a value of $12.6M per annum plus CPI
- led the negotiation of a $53M worldwide deal up from $47M on previous agreement
Specifically, I have been…
Interim Executive and Business Management Consultant
Worked with clients on acquisitions, managing projects, profitability and performance improvement, talent acquisition, strategic planning, financial and operational management and much more.
General Manager Finance for Rubicor
Responsible the operational and financial risk management, support work on acquisitions and IPO.
Regional Finance Director for Unisys, Asia Pacific
Responsible for a total income of USD740M and over 2,000 staff across Asia Pacific.
More, about me…
Because I am tried and tested by fire, calm under pressure and fuelled by a passion for success I am focused on helping success orientated business and people reach their goals and beyond. As an eternal optimist and opportunist I will make sure I partner with you to seek and find all opportunities including the hidden opportunities.
Because I am calculated and rational about life and not afraid of the tasks, risks and efforts involved to reach goals and attain outcomes I will work hard to ensure you and your organisation are given the best of me. Which means I will draw from my years of experience and knowledge to take on the challenges of decision making, leading and managing while also adept and willing to get my hands dirty tackling the tasks and performing duties which are required to get the project and or work completed on time and within budget.
You and your organisation get to leverage my broad global experience. I have lived in 4 countries, travelled the world extensively, managed across 2 regions (EMEIA and APJ), held significant executive leadership and management roles, helped some extremely high achievers meet their personal and business objectives.
On top of that I have also been blessed to serve my native country during war time as an elite soldier and leader which affords me the ability to draw off my combat experience especially in adverse situations and when facing critical challenges.
My professional strengths lie in my ability to partner with executive leaders to help drive rational decision making around growth and profitability strategies. Blessed with resounding experience, knowledge and understanding of Mergers & Acquisitions, an ability to define sales strategies to the office of the CFO, systems implementations, process rationalization & improvement, and contract reviews & negotiations.